WHAT A LIFE TOURS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: October 21, 2021
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
The terms “What a Life Tours” or “us” or “we” or “our” all refer to What a Life Tours LLC – the owner and operator of this website. The terms “you” or “your” refer to you reading these Terms and Conditions, accessing this website, and/or booking a guided/walk tour through us.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
What a Life Tours provides this website as a tour-booking platform for individuals who need a guided/walk tour within any of the locations described on the website. Users can book their tours using the “Book Now” button on the website and show up in the tour location to enjoy the service.
Although What a Life Tours is responsible for booking and receiving payments for your tours, we are not responsible for the delivery of these tours. We contract local third-party tour guides in the tour locations to deliver the tours on our behalf. Therefore, the third-party company may introduce additional terms and conditions that govern the delivery of the tour.
By booking a tour through What a Life Tours, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal capacity to use the website and book a tour and that you can form a legally binding agreement;
- You will abide by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, including the local laws of the tour locations;
- Your purpose for using this website and booking a tour is solely to receive a tour in the tour location and not for any other illegal practices; and
- The information you provide during bookings is accurate, complete, and current.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, What a Life Tours grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license and right to access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. This license does not grant you the right to reproduce, resell, or engage in any automated use of the website, including using any robots, scrapers, or other data mining or extraction tools or software.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
To book a tour with us, you are required to pay the fees described on the website. Fees are in the United States Dollars (USD) and are exclusive of any taxes (except otherwise stated) or payment provider charges. You can make payment with any credit or debit card supported by FareHarbor. This may include Visa Credit, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro, Visa Electron, JCB, and Debit MasterCard. By initiating a payment, you authorize us to deduct the applicable amount from your payment method.
PROMOTIONS & COUPON CODES
Offers and promotions may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, coupon code, and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website contains materials that are owned by and licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, website texts, pictures, design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. The content on the website and trademarks, service marks, and trade dress are licensed to What a Life Tours, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights in the United States and other locations. You are not permitted to reproduce, copy, reuse, or display any of our intellectual property rights in any manner that may cause confusion except we approve it in writing. All the other trademarks and content are the intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY LIMITATION
To the maximum extent permissible by law, you acknowledge that your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. We provide the website and services “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind – whether express or implied – including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We (and third parties) do not warrant that the tour will be according to your expectations or that your experience using this website will be without errors, omissions, or mistakes. We do not warrant that personal information about you is 100% secure.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
From time to time, this website may also include links that lead to other websites. Please, be aware that such links are not covered by our services. We advise that you review the agreements and policies of the respective websites or services of such links before using their websites and services.
This website and the entire services performed by What a Life Tours in relation to tours booked on the website are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States without regard to conflict of law and its principles.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and What a Life Tours in relation to your use of this website and booking of tours, and they supersede all oral or written agreements, understandings, and covenants that exist before them.
- We reserve the right to review and change portions of this website, our services, and these Terms and Conditions at any time without liability.
- If we fail or delay to provide our services to you as a result of any event out of our reasonable control, we will not be liable for any loss of time or money suffered.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, that portion shall be removed from these Terms and Conditions, and it shall not affect the enforceability of other portions.