The term ‘What a Life Tours’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Via Santamaura 14/B, Vatican City. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Italy.
Promotions & Coupon codes
- Offers & promotions may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, coupon code, and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value.
The following are our guidelines for the cancellation & refund of tours booked with What a Life Tours:
- What a Life Tours can accept the following payments: Visa Credit, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro, Visa Electron, JCB, Debit MasterCard.
- Visa Debit: In case of cancellation, you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation and its related fees. Cancellations can never be confirmed via telephone.
- What a Life Tours enforces a 72-hour advance refund policy; no refunds will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour commencement.
- All cancellations are subject to the cancellation fee of 10% of the total charge.
- No refunds are given after a tour has commenced.
- No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer.
- What a Life Tours does not guarantee refunds in cases of unforeseeable events, such as closures of sights due to demonstrations, strikes, bad weather conditions or renovations.
- In case of the closure of sights, What a Life Tours will contact you as soon as possible to offer a substitute itinerary or reschedule your booking to a different tour option.
- You may request to change the date of your tour up to 72 hours prior to tour commencement. This change will be accepted only upon availability.