The following are our guidelines for the cancellation & refund of tours booked with What a Life Tours:
- What a Life Tours can accept the following payments: Visa Credit, MasterCard, Diners, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, JCB, Debit MasterCard.
- In case of cancellation, you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation and its related fees. Cancellations can never be confirmed via telephone, nor chat.
- What a Life Tours enforces a 72-hour advance refund policy; no refunds will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour commencement.
- All cancellations are subject to the cancellation fee of 10% of the total charge.
- No refunds are given after a tour has commenced.
- No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer. This includes tardiness or non-apperance because of plane/train/bus delays or illness/injure on part of the customer. We do recommend purchasing travel insurance to prevent any losses in case of illness, accident or otherwise.
- What a Life Tours does not guarantee refunds in cases of unforeseeable events, such as closures of sights due to demonstrations, strikes, bad weather conditions or renovations.
- In case of the closure of sights, What a Life Tours will, if possible, contact you to offer a substitute itinerary or reschedule your booking to a different tour option.
- You may request to change the date of your tour up to 72 hours prior to tour commencement. This change will be accepted only upon availability.