Last updated: December 1, 2023
Thank you for choosing What a Life Tours! We will do our best to plan a stress-free guided tour and look forward to welcoming you to Italy.
The following are our guidelines for the cancellation & refund of tours booked with What a Life Tours:
- What a Life Tours can accept the following payments: Visa Credit, MasterCard, Diners, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, JCB, Debit MasterCard.
- In case of cancellation, you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation. Cancellations can never be confirmed via telephone or chat.
- What a Life Tours enforces a 24-hour advance refund policy; no refunds will be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour commencement. To receive a refund (excluding any ticket fees), travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone.
- What a Life Tours reserves tickets well in advance and many major sights have introduced nominative tickets that cannot be edited. In the event of a client canceling a tour or service, the cost of the tickets will not be refunded.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
- No refunds are given after a tour has commenced. Missed tours or tickets due to late arrivals are non-refundable.
- No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer. This includes tardiness or non-appearance because of plane/train/bus delays or illness/injury on the part of the customer. We do recommend purchasing travel insurance to prevent any losses in case of illness, accident, or otherwise.
- What a Life Tours does not guarantee refunds in cases of unforeseeable events, such as closures of sights due to demonstrations, strikes, bad weather conditions, or renovations.
- In case of the closure of sights, What a Life Tours will, if possible, contact you to offer a substitute itinerary or reschedule your booking to a different tour option.