Last updated: October 20, 2021
Thank you for supporting us, and choosing What a Life Tours! We will do our best to plan a stress-free guided tour, and we do fully understand in our times that flexibility is the key! We do care about your health and safety, therefore we will do our best to accommodate your requests as per rescheduling. Please read our Health & Safety section at the checkout.
The following are our guidelines for the cancellation & refund of tours booked with What a Life Tours:
- What a Life Tours can accept the following payments: Visa Credit, MasterCard, Diners, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, JCB, Debit MasterCard.
- In case of cancellation, you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation. Cancellations can never be confirmed via telephone, nor chat.
- What a Life Tours enforces a 24-hour advance full refund policy; no refunds will be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour commencement. To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24-hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- No refunds are given after a tour has commenced. Missed tours or tickets due to late arrivals are non-refundable.
- No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer. This includes tardiness or non-appearance because of plane/train/bus delays or illness/injure on part of the customer. We do recommend purchasing travel insurance to prevent any losses in case of illness, accident, or otherwise.
- What a Life Tours does not guarantee refunds in cases of unforeseeable events, such as closures of sights due to demonstrations, strikes, bad weather conditions or renovations.
- In case of the closure of sights, What a Life Tours will, if possible, contact you to offer a substitute itinerary or reschedule your booking to a different tour option.
- You may request to change the date of your tour up to 72 hours prior to tour commencement. This change will be accepted only upon availability.